I’m a Los Angeles native. I need to explore more of my own state.
2018 saw me take two trips to Yosemite, a visit to the abandoned Lake Dolores / Rock-a-Hula water park, and a road trip along Highway 395 to the Eastern Sierras.
- Alabama Hills (August 2018)
- Ancient Bristlecone Pine Forest (August 2018)
- Lake Dolores / Rock-a-Hoola Waterpark (January 2018)
- Randsburg, CA (August 2018)
- Yosemite National Park (February 2018)
- Yosemite National Park (August 2018)
- Manzanar National Historic Site